View Post

Visual Visitor

In by ThinkPod

Only about 2% of website visitors identify themselves by filling out a form. We help you identify the other 98%. Turn your website into a lead generation machine with Visual Visitor - Anonymous Visitor Identification. Our system tracks them as they are going through your website, determining their buying intent, and then delivers all of this information to you in an email while the prospect is still on your website.