SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Awarded Top SEO Agency
Is your content ranking in search? Are you struggling to get a leg up on your competitors? Let our seasoned SEO experts transform your site and entire online presence into a lead magnet with proven, and highly targeted, SEO strategies.
Research, keyword strategy and competitor analysis - rocket boosted by 20+ years of expertise and coffee.
Generate a High ROI
While SEO results take time, a high-quality strategy delivers an impressive ROI. With the new highly-targeted traffic you'll bring in, you'll be generating more conversions, which means more revenue for your business.
Bring in Organic Traffic
When your site appears in the top search results, it means more people will see it. The higher your site's visibility, the more traffic you'll get. Because our SEO strategy is hyper-targeted and customer-centric, you'll be delivering relevant content your audience is searching for — ahead of your competitors.
Offer a Great User Experience
When you optimize your site for SEO, you're also improving the user experience. Google wants to deliver online information to users that offer value to others and that doesn't require them much hassle to find. So if your site is easy to navigate, has content that's easy to read, and loads quickly, you're more likely to rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
Target the Entire Marketing Funnel
Content marketing, driven by SEO, involves creating unique content that targets prospects at every stage of the marketing funnel. If your site doesn't provide content that's tailored to clients' needs and pain points at each stage, you are missing sales opportunities.
Our competitive SEO strategy
One of the things that sets ThinkPod apart from other agencies is our approach to SEO. We are extremely focused your company goals, but always keep a very watchful eye on your competitors (and competitors you may not even know you have).
Our very hands-on, ROI-driven, SEO process includes in-depth researching, tracking, monitoring, and reporting. Then, we put that data to good use.
We also constantly monitor Google's ever-changing, machine-learning, algorithm updates and mandates. In addition, we watch your site for errors, search visibility, ranking, domain authority, search visibility, and so much more. In other words, we're competitive data nerds that do all things SEO for our clients.
“This 65,000% increase. It’s a HUGE number, and people may call BS.”
B2B Ecommerce web design, SEO, and content marketing for an industry leading adhesive, sealant, and coating manufacturing company based in Elkhart, Indiana
Our SEO services
It all starts with comprehensive baseline data gathered through in-depth site and competitor research. We share this data with you and go over which SEO options will bring your company the highest amount of lead generating traffic.
SEO Content Creation
Aside from doing keyword research, our skilled team will create compelling content that engages and converts. We understand that SEO content writing isn't just about creating content. It's also about creating content that provides value to your readers and requires extensive SEO and content marketing expertise.
- Optimizing URLs
- Keyword research and targeting
- Optimizing metadata
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords
- Optimizing images
- Content creation
- Optimizing header tags
- Increasing readability
- Brand Mentions
- Influencer Outreach
- Guest Author
- Broken Link Building
- Social Networking
- Content Marketing
- Questions & Answers
- Improving page speed
- Canonical URLs
- Fixing broken links
- Crawling efficiency
- Code rendering and optimization
- Indexation and sitemaps
- SSL and security
- Structured data (i.e. Schema markup)
- Google My Business Management (GMB)
- Rating and Review Management
- Local SEO Citation Building
- Listing Distribution and Reputation Management
- City, State, or Regional Specific Landing Pages
- Location Targeted PPC
- Identifying keywords with national consumer search queries
- Analyze national competitors
- Optimize content and SEO for national reach
- Evaluate user experience, navigation design, and page speed
- Track keywords and competitors on national level
- High authority backlinking
- Ecommerce Keyword Research
- User-friendly Ecommerce Website Architecture
- On-Page SEO for Ecommerce Sites
- Product Specific SEO
- Technical SEO for Ecommerce
- Content Marketing for Ecommerce Sites
- Ecommerce Link Building
PPC, Paid Advertising, AdWords
- Paid Search - Google, Bing, and Social Media
- Remarketing - Put lost leads back into your sales funnel
- Display Advertising - Keep your business in front of prospects and in-market buyers
- Video Advertising
- Ecommerce Product Advertising - Google and Bing Shopping, Amazon, and others
Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Tap into both SEO and PPC in order to get traffic from search engines
- Paid ads need to link to optimized landing pages to be eligible to appear in searches
- Remarketing to visitors after an initial touch via organic search
- Target users at all stages of the customer journey
- Increase confidence and brand awareness with both organic and paid visibility
SEO Services and Cost FAQs
Why choose ThinkPod as your SEO agency?
Pretty amazing team. Extremely creative, but focused on how to generate revenue. We are thrilled with the dedication and talent of this team. Aubrey's vision, combined with ThinkPod's skilled and experienced staff, has helped our company gain visibility in the markets we serve. Their data-driven approach is generating qualified leads. Highly recommended!”
- Dave Hofferbert, Owner, Bond Technologies
Still not sure we can do it? Take us for a test drive.
Take us for a test drive and kick the wheels a bit. We guarantee that if you give us a chance to show you what we've got, we'll show you data about your company that will raise your eyebrows, and your revenue, free of charge. Why? Because we've helped hundreds of happy clients grow their businesses and we'd love a chance to work with yours also.