We really believe in what we do here. Like, really believe. And it is not just that ThinkPod is made up of the most awesome bunch of nerds around. (It is, and we are.) It’s that we have seen firsthand how a strong, fully integrated marketing strategy can impact a company’s success – and well, we kind of love it.
We love helping a company struggling with its public identity find a brand that defines it – and then taking that brand and bringing it to the public with an awesome online presence that engages customers and keeps them coming back again and again.
Seriously, have I mentioned how much we love what we do? And to prove just how much we love helping others succeed – we are announcing our 2016 Website and Brand Giveaway.
Yep, you heard us. We’re going to help you identify and build your brand – and then give you a shiny, new website on top of that. Every organization needs a website. Whether you’re starting a new business or a nonprofit organization, you’ll need a website to get your message, products or services out there for the world to see. We believe in what we do, and we want to share that with you.
How do you win?
Simple. Tell us your story through our contest form at the bottom of this page. We want to know what this would mean to your business or organization. What’s the catch? Nothing. The website will be 100% free, no licensing fees or anything like that. You own your website, you own the files, the database (if applicable), the design… everything. It’s yours. Non profit organizations will receive special consideration over for profit businesses.
- To be considered to win a free website the applicant must complete the contest form at the bottom of this page.
- All information you provide is confidential and will not be sold. However, you are giving ThinkPod permission to contact you by phone, mail, and/or email.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- Limit one entry per organization.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of internal judges.
- The winner will be notified via their provided email address.
- The winner have 3 business days to respond to the email notification to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of said prize. In the event that a winner forfeits their prize a new applicant will be selected in their place.
- The winner must agree to the terms of the release statement to be eligible for the prize.
- This contest cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts.
- Winner may add on additional features and/or services that are not included in this offering for an additional fee. Costs of additional features/services can be provided upon request.
- The winner consents to having their photo taken by a ThinkPod Agency appointed representative for promotional purposes. This photo and the website created by ThinkPod can and will be used in print, social media, online media, and television.
- Winner will be responsible for all website copy, content, and images.
- Any royalty based images and/or hosting based fees may apply.
- Failure to meet any of the requirements outlined in this document disqualifies the winner from the contest. The winner also forfeits their prize and a new contestant name is selected.
- ThinkPod Agency reserves the right to make alterations to or cancel this document or contest at anytime.
Have questions? Contact us! We would love to hear from you!
Sharing is caring